Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My School

I like being a student at Hampton Hill School because we have three breaks a day and that gives me a chance to play.

One thing I really enjoy about my school is that there are lots of sports to play. Some sports I really enjoy are Dodgeball, T-ball and Basketball.

Another thing about my school that appeals to me are the nice teachers, like Mr Surrich and Mrs Brieseman

At Hampton Hill School we do heaps of fun things. In Room 7 we do lots of word games to help us build our vocabulary.

If there wa one thing I could change about my school, it would be o get rid of the bullies because they make the school unpleasant for other people.

Hampton Hill school is my school. It is the best.

This essay was written by D J Fabro.

His success criteria was to organise his writing into paragraphs. He has succeeded.

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed reading your letter. We think you wrote an interesting letter. We don't like mean people or bullys either. We think you should read your work carefully and make sure you finish typing your words.
    From Room 3

    ReplyDelete